TOP 10 Well-Known Pre-Exam Rituals (Superstitions)
Many students believe in some superstitions and try to follow them to pass the exams well. Even when they order their essays and coursework from the best essay writing service in the UK, there are some things they should do themself. What are these things and how they differ in various countries? – Look at our infographic to discover!
- The USA – Working out.
- China – Wearing red underwear.
- Russia – Sleeping on textbooks.
- South Korea – Not washing hair.
- Vietnam – Not eating bananas.
- India – Not taking a bath.
- Japan – Eating “Kit-Kat”.
- Zambia – Avoid shaking hands.
- Belarus – Putting money in shoes.
- WorldWide – Standing in the pose of a superhero.
Created by EssayGeeks.co.uk
If you enjoyed our infographic, please consider sharing it using the Buttons below or this Embed Code with the source-link on our essay writing service: